Hiring Top Celebrity Motivational Speakers
Isn’t this the million dollar question? Well, if you actually had a million dollars. But let’s say you don’t. Maybe you are in charge of celebrity keynote speaker acquisition for your firm’s sales summit or maybe looking to hire a top motivational speaker for an industry event attracting the best of the best speaker in your industry and you want a motivational keynote speaker who is also an incredible draw or as some would call them a celebrity speaker. You need to fill seats because your ticketed event needs to sell out to break even and all the pressure is on your shoulders. Can you find a top motivational speaker in your budget range, just what are the speaker fees? What do you do first? How much do you budget and how can you create a once in a lifetime event? Until next year of course, when you exceed your expectations!
But really… where do you start? Who do you contact? How can you evaluate various keynote motivational speakers and how they will deliver your themed message? So many questions. Such an important decision. With so much confusion in the marketplace when it comes to booking or hiring a celebrity speaker, it really is remarkable actually how simple this process actually is!
At Celebrity Speakers Bureau, we model our customer service oriented approach to business just like industry leading companies such as Amazon, Nordstrom, Apple or Mercedes Benz! Four of the highest rated customer friendly companies anywhere in the world. Let’s break this down into buckets and let’s try and analyze and educate on what are good and not so good decisions when it comes time to find a celebrity speaker in your budget range.
- Tip #1: Don’t buy on price alone. It is so important to remember that while a budget is the gas in the engine, the engine can’t run on gas alone. So establish your budget range inclusive or exclusive of travel expenses, agency fees, ground transportation, hotel, etc. Make sure when you are pricing out your desired motivational keynote speaker it is very much in line with the reality of the market. As an example, we get many requests for Elon Musk who is not allowed to do paid speaking engagements per his corporate governance. So no matter what, unless Mr. Musk wants to attend, he can’t be “hired” to execute a speech. Let’s also say you want to spend around $100,000USD plus all expenses so roughly all in at $125,000-150,000 depending on where the event is, etc. Everyone is disappointed that you can’t secure Mr. Elon Musk for your event. But what about his brother and equally successful entrepreneur and investor, Kimbal Musk? Now that is an amazing alternative, incredible speaker, someone that has not been everywhere on the rubber chicken circuit of speaking engagements and is very reasonably priced based on his accomplishments and pedigree!
- Tip #2: Size Matters. If your event is the premiere tech conference in India vs. a company forum in St. Louis, you just might be able to get more than what you thought you could afford. All great lecture speakers that execute multiple event bookings a year are more likely to be price flexible in markets they want to cultivate and grow such as India vs. just another corporate dinner of grins and grips in the States.
- Tip #3: Details, Details, Details. When someone calls us at Celebrity Speakers Bureau or sends in a request form, we can 9 times out of 10 know just by that initial interaction whether they are serious are not. The attention paid to detail, the ability to answer any question or the confidence in what the event is about and what they are looking for when searching to find a celebrity speaker for an inspiring after dinner speech gives the booking agent all the energy and confidence in the world that they are dealing with a professional who respects their time as much as we respect the customers. We understand there is a lot of indecision and lack of information out there and we want to cut through the clutter to help our clients get what they want within the budget they have. But if all you have is an idea, no date, no location, no anything you are simply looking for a Wikipedia of keynote motivational celebrity speaker fees, that is really not our core competency. We want to help you hire that perfect motivational speaker, we want to help you get accurate and updated speaker fees, we want to assist you in the booking process with one of our talented and experienced agents, but we just don’t want to be used for our knowledge and experience if the legitimate intent is not to honestly work with us to assist you in booking keynote speakers for your event.
- Tip #4: What do you want your audience to take away from your event? How can we provide the audience exactly what they want? And who will relate best with your audience? Who will inspire those in attendance, maybe it is a:
- Sports speaker
- Business speaker
- Business Titan speaker
- Tech speaker
- Ted speaker
- Olympic speaker
- Celebrity Chef speaker
- Famous Expert Speaker
- Reality TV show speaker
- Musician speaker
- Entrepreneur speaker
- Industry Expert speaker
And so many more! If you are forcing a speaker on your audience and there is no excitement, interest or fit, the end product will be low evaluation scores even if the conference speaker you hired executed flawlessly. Create a Facebook page for past and future attendees, query your attendees on a regular basis regarding who have they seen speaker recently. Who would they like to hear execute a motivational speech? Building your own community to assist you service your core audience and leverage their knowledge and experience when it comes to who they want to hear give their keynote speech is so infrequently done and that needs to change.
- Tip #5: Let the experts help you! Yes, it is ok to ask for help. It is ok to not have all the answers when looking to find a celebrity speaker in budget for your event. Celebrity Speakers Bureau was set up just for those reasons. We have every intention of making you a long term customer and friend. So whether you are looking for the hottest keynote speaker in the world like Gary Vaynerchuk or an iconic sports and business entrepreneur such as Magic Johnson or maybe an iconic CEO like Tony Hsieh, the staff at Celebrity Speakers Bureau have the passion and desire to help make your next event the best ever.
Contact us today at email@example.com to find a celebrity speaker in your budget range and leave your audience feeling inspired at your next event!